SevenFriday - V3/01
The V3/01 is the engine inspired watch of the V-series. Paying homage to the functionality and design of speedometers, it features a gun metal case coated in gun metal PVD. The four layers of alternating black and grey discs with red and blue elements use the “additioner principle” to indicate time by adding 0+, 4+ and 8+ to the 0-4 scaled 120° hour indicator and summing 00, 20+, 40+ on the 00-20 seconds disc.
Equipped with the FAST Strap Changer (FSC), the “quick release” pins can be removed without special tools.
- Size: 44.3mm x 53.2mm including the crown
- Case: Stainless steel circular case with square edges and gun metal PVD treatment.
- Bezel: Vertical brushed stainless steel.
- Caseback: Polished stainless steel.
- Glass: Specially hardened domed mineral glass.
- Four layers of alternating black and silver colored discs with white colored SEVENFRIDAY logo at the 9H mark below the DAY and NIGHT indicator.
- Hours: Matt black hour disc with white printed 0+, 4+, 8+ and hour tracks.
- Minutes: Circular brushed gun metal dial ring with inner black dial and white printed minute tracks. Matt silver minute hand with red printed tip.
- Seconds: Vertical satined grey plate with black printed numbers from 00 to 20.
- Day and Night display. Satined grey color plate with blue printed DAY and black printed NIGHT insignia. Additioner System
- A turning matt black central disc with gold printed 0+, 4+, 8+ indicates the amount to be added to the 0-4 scale to tell the hour. A turning matt grey central disc with white printed 00, 20+, 40+ indicates the amount to be added to the 00-20 scale to indicate the seconds.
- Strap: Black padded semi-matt leather strap and black stitching.
- Water resistance: 3ATM. Splash / Rain resistant. No swimming. No diving
- Engine: Automatic movement. Miyota 82S7. 40H Power reserve
- Fast strap changer equipped. Quick release pushers located on left side of case.